"Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon" -- Gandalf.
I started programming at the age of... wait a minute...
A wild new fun side-project appears
- Fun side-project wants to distract you from writing your blog!
- What will Pythux do?
- Pythux attacks put side-project in TODO list and continue writing About section of blog.
- Wild new fun side-project used reflection.
- Pythux writes TODO and close editor...
- Pythux loses.
Some facts about me
The language I use for each task is determined by the following non-optimal, non-deterministic, very-characteristic, not-always-realistic algorithm:
def choose_language(): languages = ["Haskell", "C++", "Python", "Julia"] return languages[randint() % len(languages)]
Things I learned during programming contests:
- Analyze different plankton species automatically [Kaggle: National Data Science Bowl]
- Make the difference between french and italian recipees [Kaggle: What's cooking]
- Doing a lot of pizzas with a finite amount of ingredients [Hashcode 2015]
- Increase wireless internet coverage using loons [Hashcode 2015]
- Optimizing schedules of drones delivering packages to clients [Hashcode 2016]
I'm more or less active (often less than more) on the following plateforms: